Maui Window Film“Window film” is, simply, a thin layer of laminate coating that you can apply to all types of windows. When window film is used on car windows, it’s referred to as window tinting—the two terms mean the same thing, but the term “film” is used most often used when it’s applied to buildings.Regardless of the terminology, Maui Drapery & Window Fashions has high quality window film, and we have the professionals you need to do it properly. Window film can have a number of advantages and give your home a number of benefits, including:
- Window film will significantly increase your home’s energy efficiency and you’ll see a huge drop in your monthly cooling costs.
- Window film can be scratch resistant, which can help to extend the lifespan of your windows.
- Window film can also be decorative, and it can increase your home’s curb appeal and make your home much more attractive.
Energy Efficient Window FilmDuring most of the year in Maui, lowering your cooling costs can go a long way toward lowering all of your energy costs. During the hottest parts of the year, keeping cooling costs low can be difficult, but it’s a huge priority.Luckily, adding window film is a cost-efficient, effective way to lower these costs and help keep your home cooler without overspending on energy.Our window films block UV light, infrared light, and visible light, all of which carry heat with them into your home. So your AC system won’t need to work nearly as hard to maintain the comfortable temperature of your home. Window film can reduce your energy spending by as much as 80%.
Other BenefitsWindow films can come in a number of different designs, types, and styles. The tint, pattern, and thickness of the film can be customized to fit the needs of your Maui home. No matter what you choose, there are huge amount of benefits that window film can give your home.Window film can help you:
- Reduce the amount of heat and glares coming through your windows
- Add another layer of thermal insulation
- Filter out UV rays
- Keep your home more private
- Add flare to your home with decorative films
- Protect your windows from graffiti and other damage
- Increase Your Home's Energy Efficiency and Save Money with Shutters
In the past, window shutters were used to block winds or to keep sunlight from entering homes. Over the years, with the advent of modern heating & cooling systems, however, window shutters have become a window covering that's almost exclusively used for decoration. If you take a walk or drive through any neighborhood, it's likely…Read More
- How to Clean Your the Blinds in Your Maui Home
Getting new window treatments installed in your home can make the whole place feel brand new. New window blinds are one of the easiest ways to make a room, or even your entire Maui home, feel newly renovated. However, your blinds or shades can easily start to become dirty, and they’re not always to clean.…Read More